You have the chance to win free shipping and tax (20%) by doing the following:
5% off for rsvping by the 20th
5% for bringing a friend not on my list
5% for buying a catalog or bringing a copy you already have
5% for bringing your wishlist
We will be making 2 make n takes and here are the projects!
Supplies for Flower Bookmark:
Stamp Set: Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Ribbon: 5/8" early espresso satin ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Fun Flowers Die, jewelry tag punch, glue gun, mat pack, paper piercing tool, 1/8" hole punch
Accessories, Rhinestone brads, sponge dauber
Supplies for Nugget Purse:
Paper: Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Beau Chateau DSP
Tools: Paper cutter with scoring blade, itty bitty shapes punch pack, boho blossoms punch, paper piercing tool
Accessories: Sticky Strip, silver brad
Ribbon: 1/4" white grosgrain
Dimensions for nugget purse: (Thanks to Mary Fish...I just copied these straight from her site)
- Cut Marina Mist to 1 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Cut Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper to 1 1/4" x 4 1/2" and adhere to Marina Mist on one end or your paper bows.
- Score (from the top, meaning over the Designer Series Paper): 1 3/16", 2 3/16", 3 1/2" and 3 3/4"
- Use Bone Folder to set score lines.
- Add Sticky Strip to 1/4" wide area, between 3 1/2" and 3 3/4" score lines.
- Adhere 5" of Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon to Sticky Strip.
- Fold to purse shape and use a Paper-Piercing Tool to create a hole and add a brad/punched flowers to "close" purse.
- Wrap Hershey's Nugget with 1" x 3" piece of Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper. Or check out the new catalog stamp "It's a Wrap" (p. 59). Adhere with Sticky Strip